Friday, May 4, 2012

week 7


High School Teks
§126.32.
Fundamentals of Computer Science (One-Half to One Credit), Beginning with School Year 2012-2013.

High School Teks
§126.27.
Video Technology (One Credit).

I did not view any Teks relate to my subject area or grade level. I was able to view up to the 5th grade. I am teaching Special Education/High School in the inclusion area. I went to grade level 5th and select Social Studies. I selected Video Technology because I believe that it would work great in my classroom. The students can get a picture of the lesson the class is working on. I thought that it would be good for visual learners and if a student is blind we could also used AT devices and transfer the lesson into audio learning. and these are some of the resources I would use in the classroom. I would show my students U-Tube clips and videos of Earth and space. I would use video technology to watch American History movies. I would have my students to pick different location on Earth. We will explore the Geography of an area and watch relate video clips of that content area. The students will be able to explore the history of that location, where it location on Earth, the environment of that area, and the climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment