Monday, May 7, 2012

week 8


What I learned about with three different learning tools and software that any grade level can be access through Quizdom, Kidspiration, and Inspiration.  I thought that each one were great for it capacities. This was my first time ever viewing these sites and learning that these resources were available for teachers via the internet. I had no idea that this much material is available and it was very neat and clear to understanding.  I learned that the special needs links gave detail information that IDEA could pay for the software and tools and gave a belief describe of breakdown of the budget. The sites reminded me of different resources teacher used or use to use. Quizdom was like using the WII game to interaction with lesson or assignments. Kidspiration and Inspiration reminder me of workbook with a 21 century twist that collaboration writing and visual learning concepts.

As I reflect on what I learned over the past eight week is amazing. I was so lost with technology and all the different resources that are available to help teachers as well as students. I am still shock and all the information I have discover and still process all that I have learned. I can now say that I know what a student is talking about when he or she said, I am listening to Podcasting or watching a video via U-Tube. To be honest I did not have a clue about all the different technology in the world.  I learned the meaning of Web 2.0, I learned how to use Twitter, I learned about e-Portfolio and Glogster, Blogging and so much more.

I will be able to used Adaptive Devices (AT), I know how to used video technology and upload links, I now know how to used Twitter and Glogester and the best one of all to me that I will always used with my students is Blogging. I fell head over hills for this Web tool. I love to express my feeling, thoughts, and experience and Blogging allow you to do all and much more. I still have a lot to learn and I am willing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment