Sunday, April 1, 2012

week 1

Hi my name is Liza Conley and I am a 36 year old parent of two young ladies ages 12 and 13 years old. I am a senior at Texas A&M Commerce. My major is Special Education and plan to be complete with my course by Spring of 2013.

My vision with technology in the classroom is to use this this knowledge to relate to my student what currenting happen in our diversity world and how these skills learn will be used on a daily basis. I will be able to teach the students technology and how it is used and more important how it involve in everyone education journal.
  
My goal is to receive a A but I know that want happen. As long as I get a passing grade of 70 or above, I will be great with it. I hope to learn a lot of wonderful things that will be used with technology. I did today, that was a learning experience. I never used twitter before or a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment