Sunday, April 15, 2012

week 3

I have learned a few things about copyrights, fair use, cyber bullying, and netiquette that shock the HELL out of me. I learned that copyright is simple do not be using information that is not your and not giving cited( publisher or author) to who the information belong to.  Stop bootlegging people information, property, music, or others. For those that do not know what bootleggers are those people who burn movies and music cd's and sale them to others for profits. It is simple when it comes to fair use, use it for education or learning purpose only. It could be for personal use to gain knowledge but do not take that information and turn around and sell it. If the resource you using required you pay you pay. Netiquette caught my attention. I earn a lot from the link provider. I t was cool to mention that all of us going down this journal of technology does not know a lot, for insistent me. If you know that person is not the best at what he or she is trying to do with technology, help them out, that is the kind thing to do. Cyber bulling does not sit well with me because I experience the effect of bullying with my daughter. I t takes a toll on your child and as a parent it can make you very hostile with school staff and student. I really like the cyber bulling link because it gave lots of recourse to help parents and children. That link get two thumbs up! I ask that every parents read about bullying so you will know the signs and know how to address the issues if it every happen to child or children. I feel that I learned a lot of information that will be important to me as a parent and educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment